Pink Floyd - Mother (2011 - Remaster,黑胶转录24 96).flac


歌手 : Pink Floyd 
语种 : 国语

Pink Floyd - Mother (2011 - Remaster,黑胶转录24 96).flac


mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb?
妈妈,你觉得他们会扔下炸弹吗
mother, do you think they'll like this song?
妈妈,你觉得他们会喜欢这首歌吗
mother, do you think they'll try to break my balls?
妈妈,你觉得他们会试图接受我吗
ooooowaa mother, should i build a wall?
噢~妈妈,我应该建造一堵墙吗
mother, should i run for the president?
妈妈,我应该竞选总统吗
mother, should i trust the government?
妈妈,我应该相信政府吗
mother, will they put me in the firing line?
妈妈,他们会送我上前线吗
ooooowaa is it just a waste of time?
噢~妈妈,还是这仅仅是浪费时间?
hush, my baby. baby, don't you cry.
嘘,我的宝贝,宝贝,不要哭泣
momma's gonna make all of your nightmares come true.
妈妈将使你所有的噩梦成真
momma's gonna put all of her fears into you.
妈妈将她所有的恐惧加之于你
momma's gonna keep you right here under her wing.
妈妈将保护你在她的羽翼之下
she won't let you fly, but she might let you sing.
她不会让你飞走,但她会让你唱歌
momma's gonna keep baby cozy and warm.
妈妈将给你舒适和温暖
oooo babe.
噢 宝贝
oooo babe.
噢 宝贝
ooo babe, of course momma's gonna help build a wall.
噢宝贝 妈妈当然会为你建造一堵墙
mother, do you think she's good enough,
妈妈,你觉得她够好吗
for me?
对我而言?
mother, do you think she's dangerous,
妈妈,你觉得她危险吗
to me?
对我而言?
mother will she tear your little boy apart?
妈妈,她会把我从你身边夺走吗
ooooowaa mother, will she break my heart?
噢~妈妈,她会令我伤心欲绝吗
hush, my baby. baby, don't you cry.
嘘,我的宝贝,宝贝,不要哭泣
momma's gonna check out all your girlfriends for you.
妈妈将为你检验你所有的女友
momma won't let anyone dirty get through.
妈妈不会让任何肮脏的人蒙混过关
momma's gonna wait up until you get in.
妈妈将会一直等着直到你回家
momma will always find out where you've been.
妈妈总会知道你身处何方
momma's gonna keep baby healthy and clean.
妈妈总会让你健康干净
oooo babe.
噢宝贝
oooo babe.
噢宝贝
oooo babe, you'll always be baby to me.
噢宝贝,你对我而言永远是宝贝
mother, did it need to be so high?
妈妈,你对我的爱需要这么强烈吗